- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 2.0 miles.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 ounces; 1 gallon.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 1:00 pm class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I drank a lot less soda today.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I ran the second half of my two mile route a different way.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Completed!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Completed!
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Completed!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted Em.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) I did my best. Today’s deed was to hug 5 people. I am going to borrow two from yesterday, include hugging the dogs today, and borrow one from hugging my aunt tomorrow. I just don’t normally run into that many people I would have a reason to hug most days.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was pretty happy all day!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!
- A Gluten-Free 4th of July (glutenfabulous.org)
- Tips to Safely Eat Gluten-Free at a Summer Cookout from Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s Celiac Nutrition Expert (prweb.com)
- Bikram Yoga 30 Day Challenge: Days 1 – 3 (soul-wholesome.com)
- What *do* you eat? Gluten Free Everyday Eats (glutenfreegobsmacked.com)