- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 1.55 miles.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 ounces +; 1 gallon +.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 9:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I drank very little soda today.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I ran in the evening. I always run in the morning.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today. But some of it was junk. Ooops!
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Completed!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Completed!
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Completed!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted MT.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day was next to impossible because of how I busy I was today. It was bring some food to your local soup kitchen or volunteer to give out food. I am putting this on my list of things to do! I instead swiped a random deed and got “Instead of just looking at the people you meet in the streets or when you drive, why not smile, wave your hand and say hi”. I did this three times today!
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was very happy all day!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!
I also completed a monthly goal today: Cleaning out my closets.