- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 0.70 miles. It was hot!!
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 ounces (a gallon).
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 8:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I drank very little soda today. Again. And I did not have any ice cream! Again!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I let my dad go for a walk with me and the dogs.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Completed!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Completed!
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Completed!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted KM.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is that as it is Friday, it’s your turn to think of how to pay it forward. I put a large bowl of fresh water outside with a note saying “please enjoy some water along your walk. XOXO Harley & Abbey”. It’s pretty hot out, and I thought any dogs out for a walk will enjoy it. I also watered my neighbor’s, who are out of town, plants. They didn’t ask me to, I just did it.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was pretty happy all day!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!