- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 2.1 miles. It was sticky. I kept hoping for rain, to run in the rain…
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 98 ounces, a little short of goal.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 8:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I did not have any ice cream.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I took a morning nap after yoga. I did not sleep well last night.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted 2 pictures of the dogs napping.
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Completed!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Completed!
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Completed!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Emailed VM.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to thank a service member. I did this last week. I am starting to see that this app has a lot of repeats. So I started suggesting my own.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a rough day. I was happy a bit, but not all day.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!