I don’t remember how long ago I bought those cards, why, and why I never used them, but they came in handy for me now! I got excited.
Last night I worked on four easy signs that will make anyone required to use sign language appreciate the fact I know these four simple signs. You can learn them, too!
Pictures above from www.babysignlanguage.com
HOW ARE YOU?
Pictures above from www.Lifeprint.com
Another Great American Sign Language Resource (with videos!):
I am using SparkNotes Study Cards – American Sign Language to learn Sign Language. I am going to try and learn a few new phrases each and every day!
- Technology capable of turning signs into text set to “empower” sign language users (amplifon.co.uk)
- Milestone: 250 downloads of my thesis on vague language so far (danielgreene.com)
- Dog learns over 50 commands in sign language (amplifon.co.uk)
- Portland resident attains Internet fame interpreting Wu-Tang Clan into American Sign Language (bangordailynews.com)
- Progress Report (saywhatlanguageblog.wordpress.com)
- Sign language interpreter rapidly raps with her hands to Wu-Tang Clan (nbcnews.com)
- American Sign Language Showcase (handstalktoo.wordpress.com)
- Reasons to Learn (Any) Sign Language (allsignlanguage.blogspot.com)
- Teach your toddler sign language (freddtats.wordpress.com)