- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 1.o mile.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 98 ounces, a little short of goal, again, again.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 1:00 a\pm class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I did not have any ice cream.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. Today I returned something; I never return anything.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). I forgot to do this! I would have, had I actually posted this yesterday and realized it wasn’t complete. I will do double on the 9th.
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Completed!
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Completed!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted JBG.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to call one of your grandparents to say hello. My grandparents have all passed away, so I said my own little hello to each of them
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was pretty happy all day, a little angry and a little sad.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!