- Run every day. Every day! Today it was hot and steamy. I had to turn on the air, which has actually improved my breathing. So, I ran, barefoot, around the block, pulling my dogs. Hey – I still ran!
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 ounces and not a bit more! Back to a gallon.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 9:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I did not have any ice cream. But I wanted some! I am just too lazy to go get some. 😉
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. Today I made a grilled vegetable quinoa salad without corn. That’s kind of a big deal!
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Today I did 100, to make up for the 50 I forgot to do yesterday!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). I did 40.
- Do ten pushups a day. I did 20.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. I did 40.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted MC.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to pull a plant from your Garden and give it to someone to make them happy. I thought about pulling one for me, but I like looking them in my garden. But today, a nineteen month old little girl at the pool pulled one from a pot in the pool area – it made her happy. I think that counts.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was very happy all day.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed! Chatted with a few people at the pool, too. Introduced myself to a neighbor.
Weekly Goal Accomplished: Today I went to the pool!