- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 2.0 miles.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 ounces of water.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 10:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Little tough today as ice cream was my dinner, but I didn’t drink too much soda.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I went to II’s class.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I only ate 2 times today. Blame it on my mood.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Completed.
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Completed.
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Completed!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted MM.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to sit with someone sitting alone. I am alone. I sat with me. I didn’t really see anyone else during my day.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was pretty unhappy all day, but I was happy during yoga and my conference calls.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed! As I did not see a lot of people.
Completed all this early today and I am off to bed to sleep away my sorrows. 😦