- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 1.15 miles.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank only 76 ounces of water and plain ice tea. (Bad me!)
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 6:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Very little soda; just a little bit of ice cream!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I showered at yoga after yoga and headed onto the rest of my day. I normally go home to shower.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I only ate 3 times today. Just too busy! Which is actually unacceptable.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, but I did have eggs at breakfast. No worries, I paid dearly for it. 😦
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Completed!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Completed.
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Completed.
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Completed!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted MM.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to make a donation to a local charity. While I was getting my water bottles filled, I dropped some money in a donation jar they have that benefits local charities.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was fairly happy all day, but tired! I did buy a new Lulu bra when R and I were at breakfast, or rather after we walked through town and I got one. That made me very happy!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!