- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 6.0 miles.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank only 128 + ounces of water.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 4:30 pm class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Very little soda; just a little bit of ice cream!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I didn’t push myself to do everything on this list. I had a rough afternoon and then a headache, so I am allowing myself to make up the remaining exercises tomorrow.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I only ate 3 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, still paying for yesterday’s eggs. 😦
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Defer to tomorrow.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Defer to tomorrow.
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Defer to tomorrow.
- Do ten pushups a day. Completed!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Defer to tomorrow.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Yesterday I forgot to change this. yesterday I actually ran into an old high school buddy at breakfast, CY. Today I had plans to email an old friend, but I never got to it. I will do it tomorrow.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to make someone smile. I made a lot of people smile on my run as I ran past them waving, smiling and saying “hello!”
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was happy all morning, especially on my run. The rest of the day just sucked.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!