- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran to the corner. Weak, I know.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank only 128 + ounces of water.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 3:00 pm class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Very little soda; no ice cream!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I took a nap on the deck this morning.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I only ate 4 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Did two today to make up for yesterday.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Did 100, yesterday and today’s.
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Did 40, yesterday’s, today’s plus some more.
- Do ten pushups a day. Did 40, just cuz I could.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Did 40, yesterday’s, today’s plus some more.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Today I emailed JC for yesterday’s reconnection goal. Today was exciting though. I was sitting on my porch and a girl I went to high school came over. She has been living across the street since October and we both didn’t know it! She said she had seen me one day and called and asked another friend if I lived here (no way to get ahold of me since I am no longer on FB). She came over because she saw me outside. We chatted a bit, exchanged numbers and plan to hang out for a drink every now and then!
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to leave coupons around at the grocery store. This is tough. I use very few paper coupons and those I do are sent to me from Kroger with specific items I often buy for free or on discounts. So, instead, I will share with you that if you have a Kroger or a grocery store part of the Safeway family, there is an app for that! The app is tied to my loyalty card and I can select and upload coupons directly to the card and they are automatically downloaded to the card. If you don’t use it – please do! I tell all my friends about it. It is seriously one of the coolest things ever!!
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was pretty even keel all day. Very excited and happy to know I have a friend living across the street.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!