- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 2.0 miles.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank only 128 + ounces of water & tea.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 8:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Very little soda; no ice cream!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I tried to enjoy my parent’s company instead of just tolerating it. I did pretty well.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate like 8 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Defer until tomorrow.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Did 50.
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Defer until tomorrow.
- Do ten pushups a day. Defer until tomorrow.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Defer until tomorrow.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Today I emailed AC.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to buy a candy bar at the store and give it to the cashier. I didn’t go to the store today; I will put it on my list of things to do!
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was happy all day.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!