- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 1.5 painful miles. My toe was killing me!
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 + ounces of water & tea.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 1:00 pm class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Very little soda.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I paid my water bill before they yelled at me to!
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate like 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do ten pushups a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Today I emailed BD.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to say hi to all my neighbors. I always do this anyways! Easy!
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. I was happy most of the day, though in quite a bit of pain.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!