- Run every day. Every day! Today I did not run. I would love to say I just didn’t have time, but I can do a mile in under 10 minutes, so you can always make time for it. It’s my toe. It just needed a break. Running every day was probably too extreme of a goal with my foot the way it is, but… Anyays, I should have worked a few recovery days into this plan. Take note of that yourself if you plan a challenge!
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 + ounces of water & tea.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 9:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Bad sugar day! 2 Blended lattes (large), flavored ice tea, and a salted caramel pudding dessert!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I took the highway. I prefer side streets.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 4 times today, though dinner should be counted as 3 meals.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do ten pushups a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Today I emailed CR.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to buy a $5 gift card and give it to someone. I wasn’t able to purchase a gift card, but I left $5 in the tip jar at Caribou.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a very happy day! Hair day, less toe pain and girl time!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!