- Run every day. Every day! Today I did not run. The toe issue…
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 + ounces of water & tea.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 6:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Totally reduced my sugar intake! Yay!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. My house wasn’t completely clean by the time my guests arrived. I was okay with it.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do ten pushups a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Today I sent a few Linked In requests to some old buddies.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to put a quarter in someone’s meter that is about to expire. This one pops up a lot. I am not often in places where there is metered parking, but next time I am for sure…
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a very happy day! I had guests all night! Fun day!!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!