- Run every day. Every day! Today I did not run. The toe issue… and the heat. If I can’t run again tomorrow, I am going to rollerblade, provided the heat isn’t too bad.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank about 72 + ounces of water & tea. Lots of Gatorade today for the electrolytes; so very, very hot out!
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 6:00 am class. The new instructor was awesome!
- Reduce my sugar intake. I did not have a lot of sugar today.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. Instead of putting on a workout outfit, I pulled out a nice tank top I never wear and a nice pair of shorts I never wear, and picked out a different pair of flipflops for my lunch date today.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 4 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. No gluten, no other allergens.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do ten pushups a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Defer until tomorrow. Toe!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Today I sent a few Linked In requests to some old buddies.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day is to hug someone who looks like they need it. I hugged Harley when he was shaking because he heard the thunder outside.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a pretty happy day! I am very tired though.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!
All of these exercises that I have had to defer because of my toe… I have plans to make them all up tomorrow or Saturday. I may have to modify them though – I will keep you updated!