This a very challenging full body workout.
You can really feel it.
They are not my favorite because they are tough and really work you.
But they are my favorite because they do tone your whole body, especially your core.
How to do a Burpee:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend down with your knees, sticking your bottom out, and put your hands between your feet.
- Kick your feet back, keeping your back and core aligned, into a push up position.
- Jump your feet back to their original position.
- Move both hands straight up in the air.
This video gives a great demonstration and highlights proper form.
Great Burpee Workouts and Related Articles
- Have You Ever Done 100 Burpees?! (fearlessfoodandfitness.wordpress.com)
- Every Spartan need to know a burpee! (spartanracetraininguk.wordpress.com)
- Burpees – A Love/Hate Relationship (activeevolutionfitness.wordpress.com)
- Exercises: Burpees (changeyourfitness.wordpress.com)
- Dom’s favourite FAT burning exercises. (dominicstudleypt.wordpress.com)
- Blitz-Fit Workout 07/01/13 (dscrossfitness.com)
- Another Fat Melting Workout (dominicstudleypt.wordpress.com)
- Revealed: Tiffani Thiessen’s Workout Routine (lorensworld.com)