Kettlebell Swings are a great exercise to do. To me, it works almost your whole body.
They are also easy “commercial break” exercises to do.
If you are trying to add more exercise in your daily life, but really just want to come home after a long day and watch TV, try doing both. At each commercial break, set yourself up to do a set of exercises.
Try Kettlebell Swings:
- Start with your legs shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees.
- Swing your arms down and pick up the Kettlebell.
- Swing it forward until your arms are parallel with the floor.
- Tuck in your bottom: squeeze your glutes.
This video helps to demonstrate:
Other Great Kettlebell Workouts and Related Articles
- Burn 200 Calories in 10 Minutes With This Killer Kettlebell Workout (news.health.com)
- Kettlebell work-out (veronikagoncalves.wordpress.com)
- Best “How To Do The Kettlebell Swing” Ever, by my friend Val (joshsgarage.typepad.com)
- How To Kettlebell Clean, with Kiera Newton, RKC Team Leader (joshsgarage.typepad.com)
- Weekend Warrior: Kettlebell Edition (fiitbymegan.com)
- The Kettlebell Deadlift & Why I Love it! (benefitsofdeadlifts.com)