- Run every day. Every day! Today I did not run. I planned to give it a shot. I was dressed for it and ready to go. I laid down to stretch my upper back, my shoulders, on this stretching pad thingy (??), and fell asleep. Literally fell asleep! For an hour and a half.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 52 oz.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 8:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I did reduce my sugar intake today.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I went to Target at night – I usually run all my errands in the morning. I just needed Gatorade, so it was a quick trip. Oh, and I bought Vitamins, the store brand. I usually only buy the name brand.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. Completed!
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. I had a terrible headache all day. After falling asleep stretching, I did not have any effort towards anything. I am really disappointed in my exercise efforts this week. They have to improve next week!
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). Deferred.
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Deferred.
- Do ten pushups a day. Deferred.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Deferred.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Emailed EF.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day was unable to be processed based on the error message of the app…???
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a decently happy day! I had a bad headache though.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!