- Run every day. Every day! Today I ran 1.0 mile. And now my toe is in severe pain.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 1 gallon of water. Woot!
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 8:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I did reduce my sugar intake today.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I took a nap at the pool!
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. Completed!
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. I did a 2min plank on my knees.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). I made up the exercises for the week, minus the burpees (can’t find a replacement to avoid my toes). 200 squats!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Can’t do. 😦
- Do ten pushups a day. Did 40.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Did 80!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Emailed TS.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day was unable to be processed based on the error message of the app…??? So I paid it forward by playing with the little boy at the pool. He was quite drawn to me. It was charming and it allowed his “Poppy” to do his own thing.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a pretty happy day!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!