- Have friends over for a lunch or dinner party each week. Completed!
- Make something I have never made before each time. I made orange and rosemary scallops. Yum!
- Start reading again, at least one book a week. Failed! Blame it on Saturday’s headache!
- Enjoy the amenities of my neighborhood – the pool, the gym… I went to the pool!
- Find new hobbies to adopt. Worked on my sign language. Worked on my gardening – rearranged the plants on the deck to have more space for growth.
- Write positive compliments to companies I frequent about my experiences (many only think to write when something negative occurs). I wrote to my yoga studio anonymously!
Daily Goals Weekly Status Update
- Run every day. Every day! Bad week! I only ran 2.5 miles all week. Because of my toe, I think I am done until surgery and rehab is complete.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) I did okay here.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Been there every day and very much enjoying it! My body is definitely changing!
- Reduce my sugar intake. I did okay here.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. Been doing something new every day.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I have been writing something down every day and putting it in a jar to read at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) Pretty good job on this this week!
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. I had a smidge of gluten in my ice cream. Oops!
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Been doing this! It’s fun and challenging.
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. 7+ minutes of planks this week – on my knees because of my toe.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). I did 350!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). I did 0 burpees. Can’t jump on my toe. I have to find an exercise to replace this. Suggestions?
- Do ten pushups a day. I did 70 pushups on my knees. Not my original plan, I just can’t be on my toe like that.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. I did 140 Kettlebell swings!
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Reaching out, still not hearing back much. 😦
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) This has been fun! But their app appears to be running out of ideas, so I am making my own up.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a pretty good week!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Easy!
- Week #2: Weekly Goals Status Check (challenge31daysjuly2013.wordpress.com)
- Week #1: Weekly Goals Status Check (challenge31daysjuly2013.wordpress.com)