- Run every day. Every day! Running is done until after surgery. Boo! Makes me so sad. 😦
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank very little water. Boo!
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 6:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. I totally have been reducing my sugar. I got a strawberry lemonaid at the Rainforest Café and it was too sickly sweet for me!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I did not wear athletic clothes out today. I wore a polo shirt and jean shorts – very unusual for me.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 3 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. Completed!
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. I did a 2min plank on my knees.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). 50 squats!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Can’t do. 😦
- Do ten pushups a day. Did 10.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Did 20.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted with RE.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day app was to compliment a stranger. I did, they were appreciative!
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was an okay day. Still crabby. Work is pissing me off, but I had lunch with C and little S, and we had a great time! I am really tired today as well.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!