- Run every day. Every day! Running is done until after surgery.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 oz of water – a gallon! Yay!
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 4:30 pm class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Very low amount of sugar today.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I made a spur of the moment appointment for the little dog to get groomed.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 3 times today.
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. Completed!
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. I did a 2 min plank on my knees.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). 50 squats!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Can’t do.
- Do ten pushups a day. Did 10.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Did 20.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Emailed with CS.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day app was to do a good deed for someone today. My new neighbor’s dog likes to use my “front lawn” for his bathroom duties. The grass is burned out in many spots. I cleaned out those spots and reseeded it. Though this totally benefits me, too, it also benefits them and my neighborhood and the property manager. And if the neighbors, who I am very friendly with say anything about it, I am just going to say I do it every year because of my dogs. Which isn’t true, but I don’t want them to feel bad about it. And they shouldn’t. They are good people.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a good day. I did some gardening to replace some plants destroyed in the extreme heat and the extreme storms on my porch and my little dog looks so adorable!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!