- Fixed Firm – There is something about that stretch that just makes me want to weep with joy!
- The moment Camel Pose is over.
- The first time you see your foot come over your head while in Standing Bow!
- Party Time!
- The first time you ever do something properly and to the fullest point after you have been working on it for many classes.
- When you are the lowest person in awkward pose.
- The first time, hell, every time, you wrap your foot around completely in Eagle Pose. (BTW – Squeezing your legs together helps with #10!)
- When the instructor compliments you on a posture that you weren’t aware had become a strong one.
- The release of your arms after Locust Pose.
- When you move ever so slightly, and you aren’t exactly sure why, but you explode from in the inside out, you smile, and take a deep breath, savoring the moment. Yes, I have orgasmed many times during classes!
- Top 10 Annoying Distractions During Bikram Yoga (challenge31daysjuly2013.wordpress.com)
- 10 Bikram Yoga Tips from a 10-Year Bikram Veteran (challenge31daysjuly2013.wordpress.com)