- Run every day. Every day! Running is done until after surgery.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 128 oz of water, a gallon!
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 8:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Sugar intake reduced!
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. I did a photo shoot today. For a car.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today!
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. Completed!
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. I did a 2 min plank on my knees.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). 50 squats!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Can’t do.
- Do ten pushups a day. Did 10.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Did 20.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Emailed with AB.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day app was to put a tip in a street musician’s jar. I don’t see many street musician’s during my days, but I promise, next time I see one, I will!
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a good day. I got a nap in!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!