- Run every day. Every day! Running is done until after surgery.
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!) Today I drank 76 oz of water.
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge. Today I went to the 8:00 am class.
- Reduce my sugar intake. Very little sugar today.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do. ?? I can’t think of anything new I did today. Hmmm….
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful. I did this, and put it in my jar. I will read these at the end of the month.
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!) I ate 5 times today!
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to. Completed!
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom. Posted!
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day. I did a 2 min plank on my knees.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100). 50 squats!
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more). Can’t do.
- Do ten pushups a day. Did 10.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day. Did 20.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day. Texted GMoney.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!) Today’s PIF deed of the day app was to gather little trinkets and presents and give them to strangers. I feel a little odd about that. I will put little trinkets and goodie bags together to give out at the little puppies birthday party this week though.
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible. It was a good day. I got a nap in! 2 days in a row!
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy). Completed!