Even though I wasn’t 100% successful on my July 2013 Challenge, I am going to do it again. The challenges will be different based on what I learned, but not so easy that I whip through them. But certainly more obtainable.
I did achieve what I wanted to with my July Challenge. I am feeling better. I am healthier. I am happier.
I like having things to hold myself accountable for on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
So here is the challenge list for August 2013!
- Take a picture of my abs on day #1.
- Do this 30 day ab challenge (it includes rest days!)
- Do this ab workout 2x a week: http://youtu.be/vkKCVCZe474
- Do this ab workout 3x a week: http://www.hulu.com/watch/209638
- Go to yoga 4x a week (focus on spine strengthening series!)
- Work on the flexibility of my shoulders including researching new ways to increase flexibility in my shoulders and stretch them out with various exercises.
- Work on the flexibility of my hips including researching new ways to increase flexibility in my hips and stretch them out with various exercises.
- Do this 30 day squat challenge (it includes rest days!)
- One day a week pick a random work out of the day off of Pinterest or anywhere on the internet and just do it!
- Take one full day a week as a rest day from physical activity (except for walking the dogs – which I do every day).
- Drink at least 100 oz of water a day.
- Eat 5x a day.
- Do the Pay it Forward App 5x a week.
- Post one picture a day on Instagram following this 30 day photo challenge. @jackjosephsmom
- Host 2 dinner parties this month.
- Read at least 2 books this month (besides business reading).
- Compliment someone every day. In person.
- Discover a new blog/blogger every day.
- Follow this 30 day blog challenge.
- Rent and watch a movie this month (weird, I know, but the TV is always on and I am never watching it. It’s always on crime shows. I want me to rent a movie from my TV’s online guide and watch it. I never watch movies unless I am on a date, and since I have no plans ever to date again, just watching one movie this month will be tough.)
- Participate in the 30 day song challenge.
- Write a “I Like This About You” note/text/email each day to someone (repeats of the same person but with new reasons is okay! – I have a smaller world now, anyways, and I am okay with that).
- Make a serious effort not to complain at all, every day.
- Create a new bucket list: each day write down something I want, want to do, or place I want to go.
- Write a children’s book.
- Continue learning Astronomy.
- Continue learning Sign Language – one new sign a day!
- Clean all the blinds.
- Vacuum 2x a week. (allergy season will be back!)
- Clean all the fans.
- Take a picture of my abs again on the 31st! Hopefully see some change!