Several wonderful things have happened to me this week…
1. I got to spend Saturday with a great friend and her adorable girls watching their play – The Little Mermaid. This day included a one on one lunch with my friend, the play, and then ice cream afterwards!
2. I slept in until 10:30 am Sunday morning for no reason other than I was tired. It was awesome.
3. Monday was a vacation day – and I just enjoyed the day doing nothing spectacular.
4. Tuesday I woke up at 4 am and got a ton of work done before heading to yoga at 8 am. I work better in the mornings.
5. I got in afternoon naps both Tuesday and Wednesday.
6. Wednesday I treated myself to lunch at my favorite salad place: Salad Creations.
It’s been a great week so far!