There are actually a lot of things that scare me. Some are pressing – things I think about a lot. Some, not so much; they are just a small concern that does elicit some fear.
THE BIG THINGS
- Never having children.
- Losing Harley (or Abbey). Harley’s just getting on in his dog age.
- Being alone for the rest of my life. (no children, no friends)
- My nightmares.
- Is this it? (Life.) & not being able to do something to change it/not having the strength or energy.
- Disappointing people.
THE SMALLER THINGS
- Looking old.
- Getting fat.
- Losing my hair.
- Complaining – do I do it too much? Do I sound like my mom?
- Not drinking enough water.
- Having to take this medication.
- My headaches.
- Not eating enough.
What scares you?