This post is part of my challenge: October 2013 – 30 Day Fitness Blog Prompt Series. See the whole blog prompt list here.
Fro breakfast I ate a Think Thin bar. Chocolate Caramel Fudge. For lunch I had two small potatoes, sliced, drizzled with olive oil & sea salt and baked. I had a snack of a Think Thin Crunch bar. Chocolate Coconut. I had popcorn for dinner.
That folks, is not an ideal eating day! That is actual horrible. There are really no excuses for it.
What I should have eaten was –
1/2 GF High Fiber cereal
a handful of blueberries
4 oz chicken, boiled
1/2 cup quinoa
2 cups broccoli
1/2 sliced strawberries
4 oz turkey
1/2 brown rice or quinoa
2 cups green beans
a handful of grapes
Do as I say, not as I do! 🙂
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Southwestern Quinoa – Alaska from Scratch (recipe2reality.wordpress.com)
- Fried Seasoned Haddock w/ Whole Grain Medley – Quinoa and Brown Rice and… (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- What i ate today… (leandreamsblog.wordpress.com)
- What I Ate Wednesday: August 28, 2013 (cleaneatingveggiegirl.com)
- Healthy Low-Cost Meals (primalpiggy.wordpress.com)
- Easy Pasta Salad and Easy Herb Chicken and Vegetables (nthefitzone.com)