This post is part of my challenge: October 2013 – 30 Day Fitness Blog Prompt Series. See the whole blog prompt list here.
Okay – so not always, as Crossfit is a relatively new fitness craze. But it is something I had my eye on for a while. It would be taking my fitness routines to the next level.
I have in the past followed some work out of the day (WOD) sites and have received emails and tried them on my own with relative success. I don’t do too well on those type of challenges on my own.
I like the idea of working out with others, having a coach, and doing challenging series of sets that aren’t the same every day.
I thought briefly about trying Crossfit prior to my upcoming surgery, but thought I should wait until I was healed. Or I got lazy – take your pick.
Anyways, it’s on my list of things to try!
Have you tried Crossfit?
- Crossfit: Reflections on Month One (Guest Post) (crossfitordie.com)
- 5 reasons to start CrossFit (sofiahills.com)
- Why CrossFit is > other forms of Exercise (In my informed opinion) (primalsciencehealth.wordpress.com)
- CrossFit – A Global Community (0ut0fthebox.wordpress.com)
- Crossfit Lingo (crossfitsa1.wordpress.com)
- What To Expect At Your First CrossFit Workout (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Main CrossFit Exercises (crossfittoday.wordpress.com)
- WOD Challenge for iPhone – the First Social Networking App Built… (prweb.com)