- Blog Challenge: Follow this 30 Day Thanks A Day Prompt. Posted here.
- Photo Challenge: Follow this 30 Day Gratitude Photo Challenge. Post on Instagram: @jackjosephsmom Posted!
- Quotes: Post one quote on Gratitude each day. See above. (all posts from Pinterest – click on the link for the pin location)
- Random Acts of Kindness: Make up my own Pay It Forward Deed of the Day and do it. I bought Halloween some new decorations for next year – if that ain’t paying it forward, I don’t know what it! 😉
- Fitness – Arms: Follow this Arm Workout M W F Su
- Fitness – Crunches: Follow this 30 Day Crunch Challenge. Missed this one again…
- Pinterest Gratitude Board: Post one item daily that I m grateful for to my gratitude board on Pinterest. Posted.
- Read: 4 Books this month with a gratitude theme.
- Watch: 4 Movies this month that follow a gratitude theme.
- Arts & Crafts: Create 2 new crafts with a grateful theme this month.
- Recipes: Make 2 meals this month from new recipes.
- Photography: Do 2 photo sessions this month. Incorporate this month’s grateful theme.
- Draw: 1 Picture this month.
- Write: 2 Poems this month.
- (11-1) I wrote a short one and sent it to a friend.
- Get Out: Go to a crowded bar or to a movie one night.