- Blog Challenge: Follow this 30 Day Thanks A Day Prompt. Posted here.
- Photo Challenge: Follow this 30 Day Gratitude Photo Challenge. Post on Instagram: @jackjosephsmom Posted!
- Quotes: Post one quote on Gratitude each day. See above. (all posts from Pinterest – click on the link for the pin location)
- Random Acts of Kindness: Make up my own Pay It Forward Deed of the Day and do it. I spent the day with my family. That takes an act of kindness. 😉
- Fitness – Arms: Follow this Arm Workout M W F Su Haven’t gotten to this yet…
- Fitness – Crunches: Follow this 30 Day Crunch Challenge. Missed this one yet again…
- Pinterest Gratitude Board: Post one item daily that I m grateful for to my gratitude board on Pinterest. Posted.
- Read: 4 Books this month with a gratitude theme.
- Watch: 4 Movies this month that follow a gratitude theme.
- Arts & Crafts: Create 2 new crafts with a grateful theme this month.
- Recipes: Make 2 meals this month from new recipes.
- Photography: Do 2 photo sessions this month. Incorporate this month’s grateful theme.
- Draw: 1 Picture this month.
- Write: 2 Poems this month.
- (11-1) I wrote a short one and sent it to a friend.
- Get Out: Go to a crowded bar or to a movie one night.
- (11-3) I went to a very crowded theme town, with very crowded restaurants, and a very crowded Christmas store. I survived.