Challenge list for December 2013 is here!
- Blog Challenge: Every day share one favorite holiday memory.
- Photo Challenge: Follow this 31 Day Christmas Photo Challenge. Post on Instagram: @jackjosephsmom
- Quotes: Post one favorite Holiday movie quote each day.
- Random Acts of Kindness: Make up my own Pay It Forward Deed of the Day and do it.
- Love: Say ” I Love You” every day.
- Negativity: Push all negative thoughts from my mind.
- Enjoy: Make myself enjoy the holidays and the time I have to spend with my family, instead of dreading it.
- Meditate: For at least 10 minutes each day.
- Fitness – Arms: Follow this Arm Workout M W F Su
- Fitness – Crunches: Follow this 30 Day Crunch Challenge.
- Fitness – Squats: Follow this 30 Day Squat Challenge.
- Fitness – Handstands: Do 1 a day.
- Fitness – Backbends: Do 1 a day.
- Fitness – Rehab: Do at least a minimum of the 100 stretches recommended by the doctor to do each day on my recovering calf.
- Fitness – Yoga: Do several yoga postures each day.
- Read: 4 Books this month with a holiday theme.
- Watch: 4 Movies this month with a holiday theme.
- Music: Take some time to listen to holiday music each day.
- Arts & Crafts: Create 2 new holiday crafts this month.
- Recipes: Make 2 meals this month from new recipes.
- Host: 2 Dinner Parties this month.
- Photography: Do 2 photo sessions this month.
- Draw: 1 Picture this month.
- Write: 2 Poems this month.
- Get Out: Go to a crowded bar or to a movie one night.
- challenge: november 2013 (challenge31daysjuly2013.wordpress.com)