I indulged with my dinner last night. I tried not to, but I did! These things will happen.
I woke up feeling pretty good.
WEIGHT ~~ +11.8 (I do not expect to lose it all in 3 weeks)
ENERGY ~~ 👏
EXCITEMENT ~~ 😀
MOOD ~~ 😀
TIP: Add beauty to your refresh routine. The winter has been harsh on my skin, and I don’t naturally exfoliate well. So, I have had a lot of blemishes lately. Cleansing my diet has helped that and I can already tell my skin looks better. It did from the first day – likely from the water and green tea and not so much soda. Adding the baths, face and hair masks, foot massages, etc. to this challenge plan has really made it more of “refreshing me” rather than just cleansing my body. It keeps me engaged – because after the year and a half I just had, I want to look better.
I had oatmeal with apples for breakfast.
My morning snack was half a banana.
For lunch, I made an approximately 4 oz of ground turkey patty with garlic and green onions.. I had 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, about 2 cups of kale with mushrooms, tomatoes and garlic, and 1/2 cup of berries.
My afternoon snack was a small apple.
I baked a turkey breast for dinner. It was big enough to have 5 four ounce pieces for left overs for the next few days. I had 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, 10 pieces of asparagus, and 1/2 cup strawberries.
I did my exercises in the afternoon. I completed a 45 minutes of Just Dance on my Wii. I did the assigned exercises from the challenges in the list in between songs.
After dinner I took my bath and gave myself a foot massage and a foot mask. I had every intention of doing a hair and face mask, but I didn’t want to take a shower after and do all the clean up. lazy, I know!
About an hour after my bath, I did some yoga poses aimed for deep sleep.
I slept very well.
- No sugar. 👍
- No salt. 👍
- No alcohol. 👍
- No dairy 👍- this is a personal requirement. Milk products seem to be upsetting my stomach lately. Yes, this means no lattes!
- Drink at least 64 ounces (preferably 80 ounces) of water per day. 👍
- Eat 5 times per day. 👍 (Meal plan suggestion here.)
- Cheat occasionally! It’s okay to cheat every now and again, just don’t do it daily. 😉
- Take my supplements religiously. 👍
- Drink green tea daily. 👍
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day. 👍
- Do 20 minutes of yoga poses per day. 👍
- Do 30 minutes of easy aerobic exercise 5x per week – Just Dance video game, stationary bike, simple video… 👍
- Follow this Squat Challenge through the 21st. 👍
- Follow this Crunch Challenge through the 21st. Rest Day!
- Follow this Arm Challenge through the 21st. 👍
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week. This will help detox my body and reduce water weight. 👍
- Create and use a face mask twice a week.
- Create a use a moisturizing hair mask twice a week.
- Use a foot mask three times a week. 👍
- Give myself a foot massage 3 times a week. 👍
- Get a massage!