WEIGHT ~~ +11.2 (I do not expect to lose it all in 3 weeks)
ENERGY ~~ 👌
EXCITEMENT ~~ 😀
MOOD ~~ 😐
TIP: Keep a food diary. Write down everything you eat and the caloric count. This keeps you more aware of what you are putting in and helps you be more conscientious of your food choices.
For breakfast I had quinoa with apples.
My morning snack was 1/2 cup berries.
My lunch was a ground turkey patty with garlic and green onions, brown rice, 2 cups of broccoli and a tomato and avocado salad plus 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced.
My afternoon snack was 1/2 a banana.
Dinner was another turkey patty, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, 2 cups brocolli, and 1/2 cup berries.
I did my exercises in the afternoon. I completed about an hour of Just Dance on my Wii. I didn’t meet my daily goal on the machine because the play list and songs I kept choosing were slow… It was a rest day for squats and arms, so I did my crunches afterwards.
I skipped the bath again tonight. It’s really too cold here and my bathroom with a tub is near the exterior of my home… Plus, I had a busy day and was exhausted.
I slept very well.
- No sugar. 👍
- No salt. 👍
- No alcohol. 👍
- No dairy 👍- this is a personal requirement. Milk products seem to be upsetting my stomach lately. Yes, this means no lattes!
- Drink at least 64 ounces (preferably 80 ounces) of water per day. 👍
- Eat 5 times per day. 👍 (Meal plan suggestion here.)
- Cheat occasionally! It’s okay to cheat every now and again, just don’t do it daily. 😉
- Take my supplements religiously. 👍
- Drink green tea daily. 👍
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day.
- Do 20 minutes of yoga poses per day.
- Do 30 minutes of easy aerobic exercise 5x per week – Just Dance video game, stationary bike, simple video… 👍
- Follow this Squat Challenge through the 21st. Rest Day!
- Follow this Crunch Challenge through the 21st. 👍
- Follow this Arm Challenge through the 21st. Rest Day!
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week. This will help detox my body and reduce water weight.
- Create and use a face mask twice a week.
- Create a use a moisturizing hair mask twice a week.
- Use a foot mask three times a week.
- Give myself a foot massage 3 times a week.
- Get a massage!