Today I am in a lot of pain. In my leg/foot. This is really discouraging because my convention is less than two weeks away and I will be on my feet for hours – and I was only walking for two hours yesterday.
WEIGHT ~~ +9.8 (I do not expect to lose it all in 3 weeks)
ENERGY ~~ LOW!
EXCITEMENT ~~ 😦
MOOD ~~ 😦
TIP: Give in to a bad day. Fighting it only makes it worse.
For breakfast I had oatmeal with apples.
My morning snack was 1/2 cup raspberries.
Lunch was ground turkey, brown rice, broccoli and blueberries.
And then it all fell apart. I ate a ton of chocolate in the afternoon. I was pain and crabby.
Dinner became oatmeal.
I did not do my exercises.
I did take a bath and massaged my feet.
I slept just okay.
- No sugar. um, chocolate.
- No salt. 👍
- No alcohol. 👍
- No dairy Chocolate… Milk products seem to be upsetting my stomach lately. Yes, this means no lattes!
- Drink at least 64 ounces (preferably 80 ounces) of water per day. 👍
- Eat 5 times per day. 👍 (Meal plan suggestion here.)
- Cheat occasionally! It’s okay to cheat every now and again, just don’t do it daily. 😉 👍
- Take my supplements religiously. 👍
- Drink green tea daily.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day.👍
- Do 20 minutes of yoga poses per day.
- Do 30 minutes of easy aerobic exercise 5x per week – Just Dance video game, stationary bike, simple video…
- Follow this Squat Challenge through the 21st.
- Follow this Crunch Challenge through the 21st.
- Follow this Arm Challenge through the 21st.
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week. This will help detox my body and reduce water weight. 👍
- Create and use a face mask twice a week.
- Create a use a moisturizing hair mask twice a week.
- Use a foot mask three times a week. 👍
- Give myself a foot massage 3 times a week. 👍
- Get a massage!