I feel better today. I didn’t gain any weight from yesterday’s fail, but still sad that its not really dropping off. It must be my lower activity/aerobic ability. This usually knocks my extra pounds off quickly. But, even though it’s not, at least I feel healthy and I feel that I look good.
WEIGHT ~~ +9.8 (I do not expect to lose it all in 3 weeks)
ENERGY ~~ Going up!!
EXCITEMENT ~~ 🙂
MOOD ~~ 🙂
TIP: Get right back on the horse after you have fallen off. Put yesterday behind you, don’t feel guilty or bad about it, just move forward.
For breakfast I had oatmeal with apples.
My morning snack was 1/2 cup blackberries.
Lunch was ground turkey, brown rice, broccoli and blackberries.
My afternoon snack was 1/2 cup blueberries.
Dinner was ground turkey with kale and tomatoes and broccoli.
I did my assigned exercises while on a very boring conference call – both yesterday’s and today’s. I did not do my Just Dance because my foot still hurts a bit – and I can tell a majority of the pain is hidden behind the pain pill I took last night.
I did take a bath and massaged my feet and did a foot mask. I also did a hair mask of banana and avocado. It was messy. I did a face mask of rubbing half a lemon on my face then covering it with honey.
I slept okay, but woke up at 2. AM.
- No sugar. 👍
- No salt. 👍
- No alcohol. 👍
- No dairy 👍 Milk products seem to be upsetting my stomach lately. Yes, this means no lattes!
- Drink at least 64 ounces (preferably 80 ounces) of water per day. 👍
- Eat 5 times per day. 👍 (Meal plan suggestion here.)
- Cheat occasionally! It’s okay to cheat every now and again, just don’t do it daily. 😉
- Take my supplements religiously. 👍
- Drink green tea daily. 👍
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day.👍
- Do 20 minutes of yoga poses per day.
- Do 30 minutes of easy aerobic exercise 5x per week – Just Dance video game, stationary bike, simple video…
- Follow this Squat Challenge through the 21st.👍
- Follow this Crunch Challenge through the 21st.👍
- Follow this Arm Challenge through the 21st.👍
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week. This will help detox my body and reduce water weight. 👍
- Create and use a face mask twice a week.👍
- Create a use a moisturizing hair mask twice a week.👍
- Use a foot mask three times a week. 👍
- Give myself a foot massage 3 times a week. 👍
- Get a massage!