Ugh. So much work to do, so much stress!
WEIGHT ~~ +10.8 UGH (I do not expect to lose it all in 3 weeks)
ENERGY ~~ Panic Mode
EXCITEMENT ~~ 🙂
MOOD ~~ 🙂
TIP: Listen to your body. Don’t fight too hard. If you are in pain, take a break.
For breakfast I had oatmeal with apples.
My morning snack was 1/2 cup blackberries.
Lunch was ground turkey, brown rice, broccoli and blackberries.
My afternoon snack was 1/2 cup blueberries.
I skipped dinner because I fell asleep. This happens when you wake up at 2 AM.
I missed my exercises. Very busy running around prepping for tomorrow’s freight truck for my convention.
I did take a bath and massaged my feet and did a foot mask. I did this early, like at 3 PM while on a webinar.
I slept better, but not great.
- No sugar. 👍
- No salt. 👍
- No alcohol. 👍
- No dairy 👍 Milk products seem to be upsetting my stomach lately. Yes, this means no lattes!
- Drink at least 64 ounces (preferably 80 ounces) of water per day. 👍
- Eat 5 times per day. (Meal plan suggestion here.)
- Cheat occasionally! It’s okay to cheat every now and again, just don’t do it daily. 😉 👍
- Take my supplements religiously. 👍
- Drink green tea daily.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day.
- Do 20 minutes of yoga poses per day.
- Do 30 minutes of easy aerobic exercise 5x per week – Just Dance video game, stationary bike, simple video…
- Follow this Squat Challenge through the 21st.
- Follow this Crunch Challenge through the 21st.
- Follow this Arm Challenge through the 21st.
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week. This will help detox my body and reduce water weight. 👍
- Create and use a face mask twice a week.
- Create a use a moisturizing hair mask twice a week.
- Use a foot mask three times a week. 👍
- Give myself a foot massage 3 times a week. 👍
- Get a massage!