The scale moved again. Likely again from missing dinner – which I do not advocate. This made for two few calories in the day.
WEIGHT ~~ +8.6 (I do not expect to lose it all in 3 weeks)
ENERGY ~~ Calming down
EXCITEMENT ~~ 🙂
MOOD ~~ 🙂
TIP: Schedule a hair appointment during this time. It’s another piece of refreshing yourself. Looking good is important, it makes you feel better and keeps you on track with your goals.
Breakfast was oatmeal with apples again.
My morning snack was 1/2 cup blackberries.
Lunch was ground turkey, brown rice, tomatoes and blackberries.
My afternoon snack was a package of dried fruit from Starbucks. Not ideal, but I expected them to have fruit cups and they did not. I also had a little bit of vanilla flavoring in my coffee – which was sugar…
I skipped dinner because of my hair appointment. It was a bad idea – especially since I missed dinner the previous two nights. You should not deprive yourself of these calories; your body needs it to stay fresh. I was so hungry on the way home I almost made some bad decisions.
I did not do my exercises again. I am really trying to stay off my foot.
I slept okay.
- No sugar.
- No salt. 👍
- No alcohol. 👍
- No dairy 👍 Milk products seem to be upsetting my stomach lately. Yes, this means no lattes!
- Drink at least 64 ounces (preferably 80 ounces) of water per day. 👍
- Eat 5 times per day. (Meal plan suggestion here.)
- Cheat occasionally! It’s okay to cheat every now and again, just don’t do it daily. 😉 👍
- Take my supplements religiously. 👍
- Drink green tea daily. 👍
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day. 👍
- Do 20 minutes of yoga poses per day.
- Do 30 minutes of easy aerobic exercise 5x per week – Just Dance video game, stationary bike, simple video…
- Follow this Squat Challenge through the 21st.
- Follow this Crunch Challenge through the 21st.
- Follow this Arm Challenge through the 21st.
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week. This will help detox my body and reduce water weight.
- Create and use a face mask twice a week.
- Create a use a moisturizing hair mask twice a week.
- Use a foot mask three times a week.
- Give myself a foot massage 3 times a week.
- Get a massage!