- Run every day. Every day!
- Drink at least a gallon of water every day. (Plain ice tea counts!)
- Do a 3o day +1 Bikram yoga challenge.
- Reduce my sugar intake.
- Do something new every day, even if it’s just a twist on something I usually do.
- Every day record something in my life in which I am grateful
- Eat 5 times a day. Good food, not junk! (ice cream is acceptable, only because it’s summer!)
- Absolutely no more gluten! Or other things I am allergic to.
- Take one picture a day – that defines my day. Post on Instagram: jackjosephsmom.
- Hold a plank for a minimum of one minute a day.
- Do at least 50 squats a day (preferably 100).
- Do at least 10 burpees a day (preferably more).
- Do ten pushups a day.
- Do 20 Kettlebell swings a day.
- Reconnect with an old friend each day.
- Join the Pay it Forward Movement and participate daily. (There’s an app for that!)
- Be happy everyday; all day if possible.
- Smile at everyone I see. (Part of the whole “fake it until you make it” philosophy).
- Have friends over for a lunch or dinner party each week
- Make something I have never made before each time.
- Start reading again, at least one book a week.
- Enjoy the amenities of my neighborhood – the pool, the gym…
- Find new hobbies to adopt.
- Write positive compliments to companies I frequent about my experiences (many only think to write when something negative occurs).
- Clean out the basement…again.
- Clean out my closets – especially the shoe closets… again.
- Create a scrapbook of all my accomplishments: a brag book. To help remind me how great I am when I am down.
- Learn Photoshop.
- Write something important and send it to a magazine in hopes it will be published.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Learn astronomy.