It is going to be an exciting day! My weight is dropping and I get to get out of the house today. I have been cooped up with the snow and cold and work, so I am excited to go meet a friend for coffee and lunch.
WEIGHT ~~ +9.4 (I do not expect to lose it all in 3 weeks)
ENERGY ~~ 😀
EXCITEMENT ~~ 😀
MOOD ~~ 😀
TIP: Prepare well for a meal out. Know the calorie count of meals and the protein/carb/fat ratio of prepared meals at restaurants. There are apps (like Lose It!) that can help you out, websites, and often the restaurant menu will tell you. But know ahead of time what you are allowed so you don’t go in and get excited by something that will throw your plan off base.
For breakfast I had oatmeal with apples.
My morning snack was 1/2 cup blackberries.
We ate lunch at Chilis. I had the salmon. My app told me what I needed to know. The caloric count was higher than a normal meal for me, and I forgot to ask for fruit. There was a lot of sodium in the meal as well.
My afternoon snack was 1/2 cup raspberries.
Dinner was a turkey patty, 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, 2 cups brocolli, and 1/2 cup blackberries.
I did my Just Dance for just a half an hour. I didn’t meet my daily goal, but at least I did something.
I deferred my exercises until tomorrow, and I skipped the bath. My day out included 4 hours of driving, so I was exhausted and short on time.
It was a great day.
I slept pretty well.
- No sugar. 👍
- No salt. I ate lunch out.
- No alcohol. 👍
- No dairy 👍- this is a personal requirement. Milk products seem to be upsetting my stomach lately. Yes, this means no lattes!
- Drink at least 64 ounces (preferably 80 ounces) of water per day. 👍
- Eat 5 times per day. 👍 (Meal plan suggestion here.)
- Cheat occasionally! It’s okay to cheat every now and again, just don’t do it daily. 😉 👍
- Take my supplements religiously. 👍
- Drink green tea daily. 👍
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes per day.
- Do 20 minutes of yoga poses per day.
- Do 30 minutes of easy aerobic exercise 5x per week – Just Dance video game, stationary bike, simple video… 👍
- Follow this Squat Challenge through the 21st. Rest Day!
- Follow this Crunch Challenge through the 21st.
- Follow this Arm Challenge through the 21st.
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week. This will help detox my body and reduce water weight.
- Create and use a face mask twice a week.
- Create a use a moisturizing hair mask twice a week.
- Use a foot mask three times a week.
- Give myself a foot massage 3 times a week.
- Get a massage!